Hi, Can anybody please tell me the best way to redirect http to https in Godaddy
Hello, months back I wrote a step by step guide on how you can install SSL and successfully redirect your domain from HTTP to HTTPS in Godaddy. You can read that guide after clicking this: How To Resolve HTTP to HTTPS SSL Redirection Issue in Godaddy
I hope this will solve your problems.
SDGCC has been established Sustainable Development Goals for Punjab. These are 17 goals to develop the country. Sdgcc wants to acquire them before 2030. This goal should focus on poverty, education, zero hunger and equality, etc. SDGCC intends to develop PUNJAB through these Global Development Goals.
Follow these steps-
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, click Settings.
- Make sure that Show Hidden Files (dotfiles) is checked, and click Save.
- Click on public_html, and open your .
- Select the
.htaccessfile, and click Edit.
- Click Save Changes and Close. That’s it!
Else you can hire web hosting company who can manage your hosting services as well as your website backend.