RE: Hi, Can anybody please tell me the best way to redirect http to https in Godaddy
Follow these steps-
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, click Settings.
- Make sure that Show Hidden Files (dotfiles) is checked, and click Save.
- Click on public_html, and open your .
- Select the
.htaccessfile, and click Edit.
- Click Save Changes and Close. That’s it!
Else you can hire web hosting company who can manage your hosting services as well as your website backend.